Food Panda is looking for candidates for the following vacancies as per job advertisement published in Daily Other Newspapers dated 19th December 2023 in Lahore, Lahore Punjab Pakistan:
Educational Qualification Master’s and Bachelor’s etc. required.
Latest IT Jobs and other private jobs in foodpanda last date is around 3rd January 2024, check exact from advertisement. Read the complete advertisement online to know how to apply for the latest Foodpanda job opportunities.
|19 December, 2023
|Expected Last Date
|03 January, 2024
|Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
|Bachelor | Master | BS
|Apply Online if applicable
|Upload CV to Apply
- You create accessible, creative, and engaging data visualizations to make it easier to access insights using Tableau.
- You create new data analyzes based on stakeholders’ business needs.
- You are engaging with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, needs and
The Priorities and help to translate this into actionable insights.
- You will be analyzing trends in our data and providing insight and clarity to our local teams to improve their work using data.
- You help identify, define and define future insight and data needs to support various business units.
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, product managers and business stakeholders to create well-developed, actionable data products.
You have 1-2 years of experience as a BI/Data Analyst.
You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject, such as computer science, physics, mathematics, economics, engineering or a relevant practical field
• You are very proficient in SQL.
• You are creative in data visualization (Tableau or another advanced visualization tool is a must).
• Proficiency with reproductive data analysis using Python.
• Strong command over the entire data analysis lifecycle including; Problem formulation, data auditing, rigorous analysis, interpretation, recommendations, and presentation.
• Familiarity with BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
• Experience using Git.
• Experience with data engineering and data pipeline development (eg via Airflow) is a plus.