As we know The Nation’s Bank”, National Bank of Pakistan focus to contribute to the financial well-being of the nation by enabling sustainable development and all in growth along its extensive local and international branch network.
Being one of the leading and largest banks in Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan is playing a significant role in the socio-economic development of the country with the aim of transforming the institution into a future-proof, agile and sustainable bank.
As per our strategy, Bank is looking for highly motivated, confident and career oriented individuals as General Banking Officer – OG III in Operations Group area.
Details of NBP General Banking Officer GBO Jobs 2023:
|December 10, 2023
|December 22, 2023
|National Bank of Pakistan NBP
|Age Limit Maximum
The Eligibility Criteria for NBP General Banking Officer GBO Jobs 2023:
Here is the main eligibility criteria for NBP General Banking Officer GBO Jobs 2023 posts.
Minimum graduation or equivalent from a local or international university/college/institute recognized by HEC with minimum 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5. The Maximum 26 years (as on the last date of submission of application).
The employment will be on contract basis for 03 years which may be renewed at the discretion of the management. In case of selection, candidates will be required to serve at the initial place of posting for a minimum period of three years and no transfer request will be entertained.
Preference will be given to candidates having 01 year relevant banking experience. Fresh graduates are also encouraged.
The Duties of General Banking Officer GBOs in NBP:
- To manage/handle all front and back office transactions effectively.
- Managing remittance related activities.
- To open and maintain customer accounts.
- Monitoring inactive and dormant accounts / sending. notices to unclaimed account holders if required.
- Processing online transactions and remittances along with issuance of financial instruments.
- Processing of inward and outward clearing receivables as per internal SOPs and prudential regulations.
- To process ATM claim settlement and maintain lockers.
- Managing cash handling activities as assigned.
- Processing and managing term deposits (issuance, payments, balance of TDR).
- To ensure that operational and front office activities are properly performed as assigned.
- Assisting Operations Manager in promoting or selling products or services like Travellers’ Cheques, Savings. Bonds, Money Orders and Cashier’s Cheques, etc.
- Checking all transaction vouchers on a daily basis and ensuring that hard copies are filed correctly to maintain an auditable trail.
- Issuance of receipts against transfer of payments to customers.
- To perform day-to-day financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data / account related entries and reconciling payments with the general ledger account.
- To prepare various month end reports.
- To perform any other assignment as assigned by supervisor.